Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Arman A

For those who think that Obama is an Anti American and racist to whites?

to bad oprah left the church. so...your question holds no grounds.

ARMANI

Did you even listen to Obama's speech on race relations? Because you don't sound very enlightened on the subject. No, Obama isn't anti-American or racist. HE'S HALF WHITE... how can he be racist toward half of himself? As for the connection to someone close to Hillary, here's a picture of Bill Clinton and Jeremiah Wright.

Downloads
    Uploads

trying to draw a connection to Hillary utterly fails; you have no source no proof just your hunch without any support.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, I think they are ALL anti American, racist, anti Semites. If they were not they would leave in outrage.

Downloads
    Uploads

Every single one in the church is racist and you too!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Not everyone but the people who stayed in that church for 20 years obviously identify strongly with racists at the very least.

Downloads
    Uploads

Frankly, I don't know about THAT church but I'm starting to realize that ANYONE who visits YA who is pro BO is or at least acts racist.These people can't take a lick. If you speak about race and Obama, they will off you. Kind of a lame attempt to keep people from discussing the highly racist aspects of BO campaign situation. It's like ...how dare you talk about the dark, when you discuss the night!I personaly don't think Obama is a racist threat but I DO think those that want him are highly racist in their orientation, one way or the other. I feel to elect him will bring a hail storm of racism into our country and out on the main floor. There are weirdo's who threatent to assasinate if he is elected and then all down the line from there including those that threaten to riot if he ISN'T elected ...as if it were a foregone conclusion that the vote was rigged. Sheeeesh! We don't need this.It's going to be one heck of a hot time in town tonight, if BO gets the nomination. IF he should be elected, all the weirdness in the world will fall from the sky for a hundred and one different reasons.Do WE NEED THIS? I don't think so ...not matter how good he may be. He isn't THAT good! He and his scene isn't worth it.

ari_garnica

Anybody who would sit there for 20 years, even 5 years and sit there week after week has to be finding something that they approve of in a given church-let's say he was only there for 50 out of the 54 weeks in the year, he was in that church at least 1,000 times (give or take of course) listening to this garbage. And we only got to hear 3 minute clips... sermons are usually 20 times as long as those clips... do the math and realize that he has to agree, otherwise he would NEVER have tolerated that hateful crap so long...It's no different than if McCain or Hillary went to Westboro Baptist Church for 20 years listening to their hateful rhetoric. Hate is hate and as I've heard so many state "If you're not part of the solution, you're a part of the PROBLEM"...

Downloads
    Uploads

I have heard Wright's sermons & know that he is not only anti-white + anti-american but, based upon the way he bad-mouthed Europe, .....I wouldn't be surprised if he is anti-liverpool too ?

ARIZcats15

Rev.Wright does not seem as racist to me as many of you are on here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12