What would scare you more: President Obama in the White House or Bill Clinton meeting your wife for dinner?

aris

Mar 18, 2008
What would scare you more: President Obama in the White House or Bill Clinton meeting your wife for dinner?

Geez, tough one. I guess President Obama in itself is scary enough.

these subjects aren't for jerks

Well if Bill met my wife for Dinner .. he better be buying !? Do I get to get food brought back ?Do I get the car for the time hes gone?How much spending money do I get while they are at Dinner??BILL FOR FIRST LADY!!!

obama for sure

Bill is harmless Obama is harmful.

wife with bill...or heck, id leave my kid with michael jackson before id let obama in the white house!

i would take bill over obama look into his eyes he is a snake

I think we'd all be pretty scared to have a President such as that in the White house....be afraid....be VERY afraid!!!

Im taking Clinton all day long on this one, hell id even buy her a blue dress:) JK

I have an ex-wife; so if Bill met her for dinner only she would get screwed but if Obama is President ...the whole US gets screwed.

The White House is the seat of the highest position in America and the whole world. He will not destroy a singel woman but annihilate the whole American system and values. Bill will be careful this time not to commit sins.

Neither scares me in the least. We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Look, I'm an Obama supporter, but this is a cheap-shot against Clinton. Lets not go there.

funnny

Bill would only screw your wife but Obama would screw the whole country!

Obama hands down he is Americas nightmare. My wife would back hand Bill for just talking.

SCARE:My biggest fear, is seeing McCain sacrificing another 4 thousandAmerican lives for the sake of Democracy in Iraq, of which they don't want. With a great possibility of a much wider war, includingIran, Syria, Lebanon, & Saudi Arabia. I can see the Saudia Oil fieldson fire, for years to come. Yes indeed, scared is the right word, beware of the World Panic, thatwould surely follow. With gas at $25 dollars per gallon, and only government jobs available, NO commerce movements, only the militarytraffic, mainly for protection of the politicians, and to inforce Marshal Law. Grocery's costing 700 dollars a week, NO school for children. Daily murderin the streets. ------- YES SCARED INDEED

obama in the white house? thts very scary.otherwise, from day one, he'll start working on the plans of destructing america with the help of AL-QAIDA. lolGOD SAVE AMERICA!!!!

Back