Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ari_garnica

What would scare you more: President Obama in the White House or Bill Clinton meeting your wife for dinner?

I have an ex-wife; so if Bill met her for dinner only she would get screwed but if Obama is President ...the whole US gets screwed.

Downloads
    Uploads

What would scare you more: President Obama in the White House or Bill Clinton meeting your wife for dinner?

The White House is the seat of the highest position in America and the whole world. He will not destroy a singel woman but annihilate the whole American system and values. Bill will be careful this time not to commit sins.

Downloads
    Uploads

Neither scares me in the least. We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Downloads
    Uploads

Look, I'm an Obama supporter, but this is a cheap-shot against Clinton. Lets not go there.

Downloads
    Uploads

funnny

armygrl5990 K

Bill would only screw your wife but Obama would screw the whole country!

Ariel K

Obama hands down he is Americas nightmare. My wife would back hand Bill for just talking.

Downloads
    Uploads

BOTH

Armando Hernandez

SCARE:My biggest fear, is seeing McCain sacrificing another 4 thousandAmerican lives for the sake of Democracy in Iraq, of which they don't want. With a great possibility of a much wider war, includingIran, Syria, Lebanon, & Saudi Arabia. I can see the Saudia Oil fieldson fire, for years to come. Yes indeed, scared is the right word, beware of the World Panic, thatwould surely follow. With gas at $25 dollars per gallon, and only government jobs available, NO commerce movements, only the militarytraffic, mainly for protection of the politicians, and to inforce Marshal Law. Grocery's costing 700 dollars a week, NO school for children. Daily murderin the streets. ------- YES SCARED INDEED

arizona_iced_te4

obama in the white house? thts very scary.otherwise, from day one, he'll start working on the plans of destructing america with the help of AL-QAIDA. lolGOD SAVE AMERICA!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12