Are you voting for Obama?

A

armadilka

Im not. I think hes a racist P.O.S. But why are/aren't you?

Not in anyone's wildest dreams. I agree, i think he is racist.

No, McCain...although I did vote for Clinton in the primary..."Operation Chaos" continues....

Hell yeah. He is not a racist maybe you're easily put off by the right winged wackos.

I am voting for him because in world full of anger and animosity (and he apparently has spent some time with people who are angry and full of animus) he has risen above it and defined himself with a message of hope and unity. It is very refreshing.

He is a racist? LOL! Yes, troll, I will be voting Obama.

i'd vote for clinton if i was living in the us. i'd vote for boris if i were living in londoni'd vote for some lamb shanks for dinner tonight...

No. Because I don't think two years as a senator is enough. How many more skeletons will be pulled out of his closet?Don't even start comparing him to the great leaders in American history. He also has an almost identical bio as myself, but I'm not running for president. (Bi-racial person abandoned by their father at age 3, but unlike him I have embraced my mother's culture and heritage. Has he has no loyalty to them?)p.s. - my mother is hispanic

A P.O.S.? A Point of Service?Those who think he's racist know nothing about him.I'm absolutely voting for him in November, if he's the candidate. I already voted for him in February.I WAS going to vote for Hillary in November... until her campaign got dirty. Now, if Barack doesn't get the nomination, I'm looking at making a protest vote for Ralph Nader.By the way... he's got more than 2 years as Senator, he also has his years as State Senator... he has only slightly more experience than Abraham Lincoln had when he became President. (Their experience is almost identical, right down to the state they're from.)

It's good to know that your trailor park has internet access.chells

I am. I'm voting for him because the first time I heard him speak I thought, "This man should be President." I agree with his stance on the issues, but more importantly, he transcends politics as usual. He's not just another crooked politician. He knows what it's like to be poor and disenfranchised. The others don't care. We need to try a new direction. I'm tired of Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton.

Back