Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    armando m

if Hilary were black & Obama white would you change your voting preference? Or if Hilary was a great orator?

I don't care about Hillary's color. She could be purple and I wouldn't vote for her because of her past. If y'all think Obama's got it rough right now, just nominate Hillary and see what we're stuck with till November. She's got a lot more skeletons in her closet than Obama ever thought about!

Downloads
    Uploads

if Hilary were black & Obama white would you change your voting preference? Or if Hilary was a great orator?

Obama is black?!

Downloads
    Uploads

No because in 2004 I supported Carol Mosley Brown a black woman candidate who was probably one of the greatest African American Candidates I have seen, she was the only Democratic Candidate in 2004 who had a detailed plan of what she would do in office, while the others played the blame Bush for how bad our country is game, as if we weren't already aware we didn't lie him. So if Hilary were an African American Woman with her same platform she has now and same plan, yes I would still be voting for her.And if Obama were a White Man with his same speeches and vagues stances I would probably view him much of the same way I saw John Kerry.

Armin

1. Obama is not a great orator. He needs a teleprompter.Hillary can speak without the teleprompter.2. I woudn't vote for Obama if he were white, I mean he is half.3. I would vote for Hillary no matter what.4. Richardson is hoping to be asked by Obama to be the VP

Downloads
    Uploads

Nope. when it comes to elections, I'm blind. I don't care what they look like or what gender they are. I listen to them and judge on their past work and neither one of those people have done anything to speak of in the past plus Obama has made some really racist comments.

Downloads
    Uploads

Obama is a better liar and charmer.

Downloads
    Uploads

No. Hillary is a big liar and I could never trust her.She is unworthy...sorry..

ARIEL R

I do not have a problem with a woman as President. I was even interested in Ms. Rice to run until I saw how she catered to Bush. It is not that Hillary is white or black, woman or man. It is really because she is a Clinton. I do not believe that she will have Bill in the White House and that scares the hell out of Me. Obama is a very vocal person with a good moral character. Can he bring the country together? I do not have a clue. But he can certainly try harder than either of the others. McCain is going to keep us in a war and probably extend it to Iran. Clinton will spend us into bankruptcy. Look at the campaigns. Who has the best campaign with the best organization?

Downloads
    Uploads

Is this your first election?In election years there's always a lot of hype,mud slinging,broken promises.Remember when Jessie Jackson ran for office with his rainbow coalition platform,the hype was much worse then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12