Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    doug_lowder2001

The Jonas Brothers are garbage. Eh?

Is there anyone out there that sees the Jonas Brothers as the generic, wuss-pop, Disney garbage band they are?I feel like I'm all alone. The music scene really has taken a turn for the worst hasn't it? With all this rap and Disney pop trash that's out there, I am really not looking forward to the future of rock.I can honestly say that I'm not jealous. I hate them because their music is horrible. And what good is writing your own music if it's horrible?This is in response to the dumb twat that asked what kind of music I listen to. I listen to classics like The Clash, The Beatles, Pink Floyd as well as newer bands like The Cribs, Franz Ferdinand and The Dropkick Murphys.Also, way to represent Jonas Brothers fans. You're really doing a lot to disprove the fact that only idiotic 12 year olds love them.

Downloads
    Uploads

Nope, it's just you!

Downloads
    Uploads

ALL GIRLS LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS BUT I THINK THE GUYS R UST JEALOUS)

dpepperdrinker

You're not alone, I think the same way you do.I listen to heavy metal though. \m/

Downloads
    Uploads

no ur not alone.lots of people hate them. majority are obsessed though. i LOVE THEM. like i tottaly understand if u hate them, but theyre so young- and theyre reeeeeeeeally talented for their age. they write all their own music. theyre music honestly doesnt suck. but whatever buddy.(btw u do realize no guys liike them?? its like only girls. so yeah im not surprised u dont like them). haha ur loss tho! =P

dpcarras2007

No shit!!! They suck!!

DPAC_MANE

NOW WAY. THEY ARE SUCH GOOD SINGERS. I LOVE THEM THEY HAVE NATURAL TALENT. I WENT TO THEIR CONCERT AND THEY KNOW HOW TO PUT ON A SHOW. NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE THE HOTTEST GUYS ALIVE

Douglas D

no ur not alone i feel that way to and not all girls like them, just the stupid ones!

Downloads
    Uploads

Everyone has a different opinion. Some may like a band while another may not. It's all a matter of opinion really.

Downloads
    Uploads

I might be the only one but I agree with you.They're really overrated and not that good to be honest.You might be about to get hated on by all the fangirls here.Just warning you.D=Edit: Too late.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast