The Jonas Brothers are garbage. Eh?

D

doug_lowder2001

Is there anyone out there that sees the Jonas Brothers as the generic, wuss-pop, Disney garbage band they are?I feel like I'm all alone. The music scene really has taken a turn for the worst hasn't it? With all this rap and Disney pop trash that's out there, I am really not looking forward to the future of rock.I can honestly say that I'm not jealous. I hate them because their music is horrible. And what good is writing your own music if it's horrible?This is in response to the dumb twat that asked what kind of music I listen to. I listen to classics like The Clash, The Beatles, Pink Floyd as well as newer bands like The Cribs, Franz Ferdinand and The Dropkick Murphys.Also, way to represent Jonas Brothers fans. You're really doing a lot to disprove the fact that only idiotic 12 year olds love them.

You're not alone, I think the same way you do.I listen to heavy metal though. \m/

no ur not alone.lots of people hate them. majority are obsessed though. i LOVE THEM. like i tottaly understand if u hate them, but theyre so young- and theyre reeeeeeeeally talented for their age. they write all their own music. theyre music honestly doesnt suck. but whatever buddy.(btw u do realize no guys liike them?? its like only girls. so yeah im not surprised u dont like them). haha ur loss tho! =P

NOW WAY. THEY ARE SUCH GOOD SINGERS. I LOVE THEM THEY HAVE NATURAL TALENT. I WENT TO THEIR CONCERT AND THEY KNOW HOW TO PUT ON A SHOW. NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE THE HOTTEST GUYS ALIVE

no ur not alone i feel that way to and not all girls like them, just the stupid ones!

Everyone has a different opinion. Some may like a band while another may not. It's all a matter of opinion really.

I might be the only one but I agree with you.They're really overrated and not that good to be honest.You might be about to get hated on by all the fangirls here.Just warning you.D=Edit: Too late.

its ok. they are more pop than rock. not everybody will like the same thing. you are entitled to your opinion. it would be creepy if evrybody did like the same thing. i do love them though.please take a look for fun =)http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At6kf.OiuemH2nfex2MMi.Lty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080323174458AAjsELG

people have there opinions.Mine is that they make really good music!

you are not alone there music is NOT good, and rap sure can get annoyingand it pisses me off when people call me jealous! you arent jealous of people you hate! you are jealous of people u admire!sorry got a bit riled up

omg high five!u are not alone buddyi am waiting for something really good to come outi am sick of hannah montana and the jonas brothers

I agree! I an tired of all of the stupid Disney crap, I don't even consider it music. Everyone on Disney is so overrated people need to learn that they all have no talent!

YOUR MOM IS GARBAGE yea thats right i went thereJB=<33333and wat do you listen to emotastic crap?

Hmmm, I would not use the term 'garbage'It is a bit rude...I actually really like them but I am not going to fight you about it, you are entitled to your opinion, and honestly the fans who are all like "Shut Up! You are garbage! Gah they are the most amazingest people in the whole world and you are just JEALOUS!" are really gay, and giving some fans (like me) a bad name!I can see your opinion, however I don't agree, I think they are quite talented and hardworking boys. And I think I have kinda lost track of the point so...Woohoo Spring Break!! =]

Jonas Brothers' fans actually think they're listening to rock!How ridiculous can they get? I mean, in what way at all are they even remotely close to being rock? I agree, they're are a generic, wuss-pop, Disney garage band. What with all the popularity that High School Musical got.. I bet they all thought they'd have a shot or something. Apparently they did though, since so many teeny boppers are into that crap.I personally find it sad that they are. What happened to the classics?

Back