What's your favorite TV show?

D

dpymp

I know these are random and have nothing to do with hip hop/rap, but i know everyone is getting sick of answering the same questions over and over. so what's your fav. tv show? mine is:nip/tuckused to watch WWE, but the stoylines are foul nowunfortuanetely, flavor of loverescue methe bad girls clubspongebob squarepantscelebrity boot campwhat the hell! how did my question about the time get deleted?! someone really needs to grow up now. that Q had only been posted for 2 min.! when that racist guy was in here asking horrible Q's, it took days to get his Q's deleted. how immature.

THATS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR POSTING THIS IN RHH. IF I WANT TO TALK ABOUT TV I'LL GO TO ANOTHER SECTION.

dirty jobs with mike rowecribscriminal mindstru lifewild n outcsi new yorkeverybpdy hates chris

Dirty Jobs is a good show about the guy (Mike Rowe) who works in dirty jobs for a day. Its a funny show

grey's anatomy!!! april 24, can't wait!!!i also used to watch nip/tuck, smallville, antm until it got boring and wayyyy too repetitive, friends, csi, and high stakes poker/other poker tournaments

I'm addicted LOL, Flavor of LoveI hate it yet I cant stop watching it. It's the most horrible show ever!!!

Friends was my favorite... so sad it's gone :eek:(But I also like:BuffyAngelLostHerosMonkSimpsonsWe don't have cable so I watch them all on DVD.

One Tree Hill - My FAV!!GirliciousNext top ModelAmericas best dance CrewFlavor of love- i just like to watch this cause i think its funny as hell

Family GuyRobot ChickenBoondocksTwilight ZoneBeyond The Outer LimitsReno 911

Back