Im fourteen, Im about 5'1 & i weigh like 119-120 .

I know i should loose like about 5 to 10 pounds to be healthy& im working on it, & my mom always was encourging.

Until, my brother finally told me that she talks crap about me ALL the time? that im disgustingly fat& that im an embarssment and that i should never wear a bikkin because i look so disgusting none could even bare it and other stuff

i can't confront her about it because she would get reallly mad and telll me she can say whatever she wants or make up some exuse that she was mad at me

and it just makes me feel really mad and like resent my mom and my dad and my aunt because they all heard a none told me, and i feel like im just betreyed by everyone. now my weights a HUGE issue like i just want to cry every time someone brings up wieght or especially if its mine, i dont know what to do ? its been a few days since i found out,

and its not like my moms so skinny her self, shes the same higeht as me and wieghs 148

i just dont feel like i can trust her anymore, or feel comfterable at my own home.

Im not posting this for attention or nice comments or whatever, i just want to know what to do: /