I saw Obama at the flea market...?

DrDoom

Feb 23, 2008
I took my ghetto cousin to the flea market and we walked by a store where they sell rap artists shirts (TuPac, 50 Cent) and the only out of place shirt they had was Obama. You think this shows that black people will auto vote for him regardless?http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mnkh2r&s=3

I do not think that any black republicans will vote for Obama or Mrs Clinton. I think they will vote for people with character and integrity and tolerance for others.

People can say all they want to: Obama is still a rich, educated upper-class person; he's going to do the same things any liberal upper-class person is going to do regardless of color or creed. Anyways, Clinton was the first black president regardless.

I do think black people will vote for him, no matter what... and I don't think it will matter if they were republicans.. or Hillary supporters before.. they will vote black.. that is unfortunate.. for they may find, once he is elected he will suddenly be very white... that is what Washington will do to him..if he wants to survive.

Back