Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ps3 40gb???few questions...>>?

i dont care about backward compatibility...1.is it playstation home compatible?2.music,,photos etc can be stored?3.is it playstaton network compatible?4.how many players can play on it?5.memory stick can be used?6.i hope the game can be stored and starts from where it was left?7.if no memory card...does it mean nothing can be stored in it?sorry i would have preffered 60 gb but it is not available any more...:-(can psp be connected to it??

Downloads
    Uploads

it has a 40 gb hard drive to save stuff in music and photos can be stored 4 players i think you can use memory sticks

Downloads
    Uploads

i got one 4 christmas 20061.of course2.tons!3.yes4.wat do u mean layers5.no6.no way7.i dont no how but it can store ton and tons and tone o stuff

Downloads
    Uploads

1. Yes playstation Home will be on all ps3's2. Yes movies, music, photos all that can be stored on the hard drive3. Yes it has the playstation Network4. I think up to 8 players with wireless controllers5. Yes it has 2 USB ports6. Yes, well it really depends on what game it is and so on7. It has an eternal memory which is taken out of the 40gig8. Yes the PSP can be connected to all ps3'sHope that helps

Downloads
    Uploads

1. yes of course, all PS3 will be. Home will be released as an update somewhere in april. 2. Yea like i said, all PS3 can. Since you are talking about a 40GB, you will need a USB flash drive, or something like that. I use an Ipod Nano g3. 3. Yes, all ps3 can sign up for the Playstation Network free of charge. Heck, you can even make a chinese, japanese, uk, us account!4. For local, up to 7 people can play on the PS3 at the same time. For online, it depends on the game. If it's call of duty 4, up to 18.5. Sorry, but no. Since this is the 40gb, you cannot because it doesnt have the memroy card readers. You can always use a USB memory tho. 6. Well some games. It depends on what you want to use that for. 7. Of course anything can be stored on it. If you know, the PS3 was also built for an OS (computer) like Linux. Well you can store photos, music, video, hd video, games, game demos, game saves PS1/PS2, game saves PS3 and much much more.And yes, the PSP can be connected. It's on the PS3's XMB. You can even play PSP games, and use your psp as a controller on the PS3.And yea sorry about the 60gb PS3 one. The 60gb is probably the best one.

Downloads
    Uploads

1). Yes, Home is all the same for all versions. 2). Yes.3). Yes, it has wi-fi and wired connector.4). Up to 7 controllers can be connected via bluetooth.5). No, memory stick can't be used.6). Yes, of course.7). It has 40GB HDD to store games and other data.8). Yes, PSP can be connected.After all, it's the same PS3 as other versions with little differences.