Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

which ps3 should i get?

Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

You dont need to get the one with the most memory, you will not need all of it (unless you are planning on saveing lots of things on it like music or videos) the game saves dont take up too much room. So i suggest getiing the cheapest one, and even that will hold a fair amount of saves, music & videos.

Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

Currently the PS3 that is readily avaliable in stores is the 40GB, but the 80GB will be coming back in June and it will be bundled with the Dualshock 3 and MGS4 for $499.I recommend the 80GB PS3 because that way you can play both PS1 and PS2 games and it has plenty of hard drive space to last for a long while.

Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

Try the 60GB since you can play PS2 games from 60GB to 80GB.

Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

I have the ps3 80gb memory because it can play all ps1 and ps2 games, and it is the only ps3 to have 4 usb ports. The usb ports are good because you use these to connect controllers, and other items, for example i have the game rockband and four people can play it, however if i had the 40gb ps3 i could only have 3 people play it.

Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

Wait until June when the 80GB PS3 returns with the Dual Shock 3 controller and Metal Gear Solid Guns Of The Patriot pack-in game ! $499 !

Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

an orgianl 60 gb

Member tttttt:tSEXYGIRLt:tttttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

NOT the 40 GB one. The 40 GB has only two USB ports, no backwards compatability, can't read flash cards, etc. It's cheaper, but you lose a LOT of functionability.The 80 GB has slightly limited backwards compatibility, but it's got all four USB ports and all the functionability of the 60 GB model.It all depends on what you're going to be using it for. If you want to play Rock Band with all four instruments, you'd need a USB hub with the 40 GB. With the 60 GB one, I can put avi files on my flash drive, plug it in, and watch the videos on the t.v. as opposed to my 12 inch laptop screen. Can't do that with the 40 GB.If I were you, I'd look for a used 60 GB on eBay (that's what I did), but if you'd rather get a new one, weigh your pros and cons.

Member tttttt:tSEXYGIRLt:tttttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

60GB from play.com definately not a 40GB PSN ID: DaNrOx48Games: Army Of Two, Assassain's Creed, Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII, Burnout: Paradise, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, MotorStorm, Resistance: Fall of Man, Skate.To Buy List: Haze, GTAIV, LittleBig Planet, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, MGS4

Downloads
    Uploads

which ps3 should i get?

PS3 (40 GB) cant play PS2 games....but if your gonna be using your Ps3 for PS2 games then why waste your money keep your PS2 Ps3(80 GB) has everything the PS3 (40 GB) aand 2 extra usb ports and more ports for memory sticks.... and playback with all Ps1 games and 80 % of all Ps2 gamesand in June there will be a new bundle release with Metal Gear Solid 4 with (sixaxis controller) dualshock 3... 80Gb harddrive system at only $499 ..... .....now ask your self "what system do i want now."If money is no issue then By all means get the 80 Gb bundle with MGS4 and DualShock 3 controller...... or if you cant wait 80 days til it comes out then serously get the PS3 (40 GB) with a bundle back online.. or buy a used PS3 (not recomended)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast