im about to buy a game console and i need advice between xbox360 and ps3?

Feb 20, 2008
i got a promotion and i wanted to get a tv ive always wanted....and i havent played games much like i used to. but my roommate has an xbox360, and i played frontlines online and i got addicted. i dont even want to go to the gym today to play. but i might not play that long. and i was told to get ps3 for the blue ray dvd. so in my situation, would you get the ps3 for the blue ray capability, or would you go for xbox360 to play online games? or a wii?

get the 360. I've known five people who have gotten PS3's and hated the hell outta them. Everyone who has gotten a 360 has loved ut. INcluding me. If you want a Blu-ray DVD player then go out and buy that by itself. Screw the PS3 and get the 360.

In my opinion i think the Xbox 360 is better for gameplay, especially online and the community.

XBOX 360!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!but, why pay for it when you can get it for free...(games,consoles,accessories, THE LOT)all you need to do on this site is fill in forms. this gives you points, you then spend points on the gaming stuff you want.http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=13509(i allready have won assasins creed for 360 and 12mnths on xbox live)

Definately xbox360, although you ahve to pay for the online service the experiance is a lot better. Also the library of games is a lot bigger. take it from me, ive had my xbox 360 since the day it came out and im still playing it hard. dont fall for the ps3 man.

PS3 is the future of gaming. It has so much more potential then the 360. Blu ray won the hi def war and the ps3 has a blu ray player. PS3 has free internet. And really good games coming out this year.

X Box because better games and alot more funner than ps3 (not as fun as the wii)

i would get a ps3 with 80gb or over to play ps2 gamesxbox 360 for xbox gameswii for game cube i have a xbox 360 and a wii my fave is xbox360 it is my fave console and it has halo 3 one of the best games ever so i would get an xbox360 they are usually cheaper and get a good hard drive they are quite cheap second hand just delete the info already on it

well the PS3 has the blu-ray and it also has free on line play and free Internet browser. and free wifi..the 360 has good games...that's all i can say about the 360 oh yea and they ripp u off about 60 dollars a year...for xbox live....and it has no free wifi....( you have to buy it. for about $100...the PS3 has a 0.8 -3 % Chance of breaking or over heating while the 360 has a 33% chance or breaking ....sure microsoft fixes it for free but they take 6 weeks to do that....My brother has a 360..he got it when it came out....and his broke a year later... sure they fixed it but still what if it breaks again .....lets say you buy xbox live for a year and all of a sudden the 360 breaks and you have to send it. it wont come back untill 3-4 months ...you just lost money by 1. wasting it on the xbox live.2. buying a 360dont get me wrong i really like the 360 and some of its exclusivesbut the 360 is at its hightest right now and ther PS3 is just begun ...personally i'd go for the PS3 its gonna be the future of gaming and movies.. imagine a PS3 a year later at its highest point ......

ok, well you've heard of the "red ring of death" problem in the 360, but there are a lot of people that have 360 anyway. the ps3 has HD(high Defination) so it is more clear and realistic. it does have a wide selection of games too. the ps3 can also play movies and BluRay Disc. since, by 2009, channels on tv will become HD channels, why not get a head start and get the ps3? yes, more people HAVE the 360, but ps3 should take over soon, because the channels going HD will match the ps3 a whole lot. the ps3 is also the future gaming system, a lot of video and electronic companies are signing up to have their products blu ray capabile. So i'd say, GET THE PS3!

You can honestly do more with the PS3 than you can with XBOX. You can add a lot of accesories to the XBOX to try to keep up with the PS3, but you are just trying to keep up. You can get an HD player to add on to 360, but why bother. BluRay is taking over. But you should look at it this way.XBOX is a game console.PS3 is a multimedia console.Yes there are more games now for xbox, but how many are you going to buy? Ah you are getting older and it now becomes quality over quantity.There are more people crammed into the average trailer park in America than the average subdivision per capita, but that does not make it better.The average housefly has more eyes than me, but do you think it matters after I smash it dead.Bananas taste really good too.So the moral is buy the PS3 and play your roomates XBOX.

Back