Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

im about to buy a game console and i need advice between xbox360 and ps3?

ok, well you've heard of the "red ring of death" problem in the 360, but there are a lot of people that have 360 anyway. the ps3 has HD(high Defination) so it is more clear and realistic. it does have a wide selection of games too. the ps3 can also play movies and BluRay Disc. since, by 2009, channels on tv will become HD channels, why not get a head start and get the ps3? yes, more people HAVE the 360, but ps3 should take over soon, because the channels going HD will match the ps3 a whole lot. the ps3 is also the future gaming system, a lot of video and electronic companies are signing up to have their products blu ray capabile. So i'd say, GET THE PS3!

Downloads
    Uploads

im about to buy a game console and i need advice between xbox360 and ps3?

You can honestly do more with the PS3 than you can with XBOX. You can add a lot of accesories to the XBOX to try to keep up with the PS3, but you are just trying to keep up. You can get an HD player to add on to 360, but why bother. BluRay is taking over. But you should look at it this way.XBOX is a game console.PS3 is a multimedia console.Yes there are more games now for xbox, but how many are you going to buy? Ah you are getting older and it now becomes quality over quantity.There are more people crammed into the average trailer park in America than the average subdivision per capita, but that does not make it better.The average housefly has more eyes than me, but do you think it matters after I smash it dead.Bananas taste really good too.So the moral is buy the PS3 and play your roomates XBOX.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12