Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Member tttttt:tSEXYGIRLt:tttttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I purchase a PS3?

Don't try to persuade me to buy a Xbox 360, I'm sure that I want a PS3......So I just inherited a large sum of money (0.00) and have saved up 5.00. I want to buy a PS3, but I did the math and if I bought a PS3, controller, and a game, it would cost a LOT. ( More than I have...3.60) So should I hold out or get my parents to chip in for tax? By the way I'm 13.I also have about 15 PS2 games that are compatible with the PS3.

Downloads
    Uploads

Should I purchase a PS3?

cHIP IN.... PS3S OWN.

Downloads
    Uploads

Should I purchase a PS3?

i'm pretty sure ur parents will help in tax if its less than $20 which u seem to say it is

Downloads
    Uploads

Should I purchase a PS3?

Save up more money. PS3 is awesome. You'll be able to play ps2 games on the system as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Should I purchase a PS3?

Defiantly get a PS3 they're AWESOME! Get your parents to chip in for tax, you won't regret it!

Downloads
    Uploads

Should I purchase a PS3?

no. buy an xbox 360. this is not persuasion, this is truly heartfelt advice. i love my 360, and ive played on a PS3, and i really think the xbox is better

Downloads
    Uploads

Should I purchase a PS3?

I'm sure your parents will chip in.I don't know where you live, but here in alberta there's no PST, so the 80GB model is only $550 total. The 80GB model comes bundled with 1 controller and 1 game, currently MotorStorm, but soon changing to something else.I believe the 40GB also comes with a controller, and comes with a blu-ray movie. If you wait a little bit, A new 40GB bundle is coming out bundled with Gran Turismo 5: Prologue and a DualShock 3 controller (the current bundles have SIXAXIS). The game should suffice until your birthday, or until you get your end of school report card and show your parents and ask for a gift Are you buying a controller to have 2 or you just didn't know it had a controller in the bundle?

Downloads
    Uploads

Should I purchase a PS3?

If i was u, i would save up and let parents chip in becuase u can by som p2s games and still play them on ps3 so definetly go with the ps3 but if ur parents ask just say youll pay them back and this happened to me as well i am 10 now tho and i have enjoyed the the ps3 for a while and its also handy to little brothers(i hate mine) and i like most of its features im incouriging you to buy the ps3 its the best system ever i like it alot thank me l8ter lol and give me best answer and it also matters where u buy it cuase youll parents will still chip in lol send me messege