Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ! !Gorgeous! !

Since i have a 40gb PS3 and i don't have any PS3 games means there is nothig i can play.?

I only have Ps2 games.I cant hook up to internet

Downloads
    Uploads

Since i have a 40gb PS3 and i don't have any PS3 games means there is nothig i can play.?

you can;t play your Ps2 games witha 40gb, but there are Demos and Games you can download, wich vary from Ps1 games for $6 to full games like Warhawk for $40 and Gran Turismo 5: Prologue in 2 weeks, but yea there are plenty of free demos to download untill you buy a gameUpdateTo connect to the internet you need to go to the System Tab in the XMB and go down to network settings, if your using a ethernet cable use the easy option if wireless use the custom, once this is down go to the Network Tab under the XMB, you will be prompted to make a PSN account (i forget if it prompts you or you have to go to accounr management) after that you logg into the Playstation Store with your id and you can download what you want

Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah. You can'y play anything on it until you get a PS3 game. The 40gb was never backwards compatable.

Downloads
    Uploads

Go buy PS3 games then? Isn't that why you bought the system?

Downloads
    Uploads

stare at your tv

Downloads
    Uploads

Dont think that was too smart to buy a PS3 and not be able to get games. You can sell you games to gamestop or rent games till your able to buy one.

Downloads
    Uploads

rent some games, you could also try going to game stop and trading a bunch of your ps2 games and get 1 ps3 game, depending on the type of game you want (price). There game out there for less than 20 bucks for the ps3 such as beowulf, madden 07 nba2k7 and some other depend what cheap at your local game store...good luck on your search should try to connect online and you can download demos, some demo are actually pretty cool while other suck......

Downloads
    Uploads

sorry man, the 40gb ps3 cannot play ps2 games.