Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ! !Gorgeous! !

could anybody please give me a current list of the coolest ps3 games available right now?

I bought a ps3 and I want to buy the coolest possible game or games out there..could anybody help me in my decision making?..any help is appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

could anybody please give me a current list of the coolest ps3 games available right now?

Call of Duty 3Ratchet and Clank tools of destructionAssassin's Creed Fall of Manjust some i think of

Downloads
    Uploads

Just Playstation 3 Exclusives: Uncharted: Drake's FortuneHeavenly Sword <--------------AmazingWarhawkNinja Gaiden: SigmaRatchet and Clank: Tools of DestructionEye of Judgement Resistance: Fall of Man <--------------Amazing Hope you get to enjoy one of these games!(Gamepot.com can give you a full review of these games)

Downloads
    Uploads

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2Call of Duty 4Army of TwoAssassins CreedRockbandBurnout ParadiseUnreal Tournament 3

Junior Member tt~IcePrincess~tt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Assassins Creed (Action-Adventure)Uncharted Drakes fortune (Action-Adventure/Shooter)Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (First-Preson-Shooter)Dark Sector (Shooter)Elder scrolls IV Oblivion (Action-Role-Play-Game)Resistance Fall of Man (First Person Shooter)Rainbow Six Vegas (First Person Shooter/Tactical Shooter)Unreal Tournament 3 (First Person Shooter)Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Hack and Slash/Action-Adventure)Virtura Fighter 5 (Fighting)Rockband (Music)Heaveny Sword (Hack and Slash/Adventure)Rainbow Six Vegas 2(First Person Shooter/Tactical Shooter)Rachet and Clank Future:Tools of Destruction (Action)Burnout Paradise (Racing)Need For Speed Pro Street (Racing)The Orange Box (First Person Shooter)Fifa 08 (Soccer)PES 08 (Soccer)Madden (Gridiron)Final Fantasy XIII (Action Adventure)Games That are coming outGTA IV (Action Adventure)Haze (First Person ShooterGran Turismo 5 Prolouge (Racing)Killzone 2 (First Person Shooter)Gran Turismo 5 (Racing)