Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

4G iPod Touch vs. iPad?

After the announcement of the 4g iPod touch this past week, I am at a crossroads on whether to get the new iPod or go ahead and purchase an iPad with wifi and 3g, as I was planning on doing. My main drawback is whether or not Apple is going to make a 2g iPad in the next 6 months or not. I know nobody knows for sure, but if someone could shed some light/give their opinion it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am almost 99% sure than in January, 2011 apple will bring out the iPad 2. I think they will bring out a new iPad because the current iPad is missing a few things. But, if you are looking to bring your device witg you everywhere get the iPod touch because you cant fit the iPad in your pocket. But, if you are only going to be using it for browsing the web and watching movies in the car, train or plane, get the iPad. But, please not that the games for the iPad a VERY expensive, some games that are $1.19 for iPod touch are $5.99 for iPad. And the iPad doesn't have as many games available as the iPod touch does.

Downloads
    Uploads
    get the ipod.
    the ipad is probably just a supersized itouch with a few more things on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The iPad is nicer to use than the iPod, but the iPod is far more portable so perhaps more useful?

Depends what you need it for.

The next generation iPad will most likely be out in May - probably with retina display.