UFC FANS its TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I

iChris

GSP VS. THE TERROR 2. Who' your pick and why. 10 pts if i agree.ok batista fan, i SAID UFC, not wusses in tights. after all, brock lesner showed wwe can't hang.

GSP will overwhelm Serra with his superior skills. Matt has a punchers chance but GSP will be much more cautious this time.

GSP.He's fairly on top of his game and I think Serra's previous back injury may hinder him. GSP is good and growing still. Serra is fairly stagnant and he had that back injury that stopped the "Battle of the Matts" which may come back to haunt him. Back injuries are a pain in the... you know.All in all I think GSP is more well rounded, younger, still getting better while Serra is older, stagnant, crotchety, and possibly going to have issues because of previous injuries.

St. Pierre pounds him out before the end of the second round. "Serra beat him already! He can do it again!" Yea? Well Hughes beat GSP once too. How did those rematches work out?GSP and Greg Jackson will be beyond prepared for Serra. I expect Georges to take Serra down and put him on his back. The last time Serra submitted someone with his BJJ was Kelly frickin Dullanty. He couldn't do any damage to Chris Lytle on the ground, I doubt he's going to catch the most dominant welterweight of 05 on in a submission.GSP via TKO in round 2.

GSP by decision. I think he will be a bit gun shy, but will out point Serra.Hopefully GSP wins and gives Fitch his shot. Moreover, a GSP victory would pave the way for Hughes and Serra. That match needs to happen.

I think the most likely outcome will be GSP winning a decision or getting a tko stoppage. GSP has a very good camp, phenomenal wrestling and good GnP, add in the fact that Serra has never looked too hot on his back despite his grappling credentials.However i will not be surprised at all to see Serra do what he did last time again. Why? Last time what Serra did was not a freak accident, he came in well prepared with a good game plan and you can sure as hell gaurentee he can do it again. If Serra can keep the fight standing and force GSP to trade with him he could very well pull off the upset again, but im not so confident Serra can keep the fight standing and if GSP gets Serra down you can expect a beat down very similar to the one Karo gave Serra while on in top position.

I think GSP is in the best shape of his life. And Serra, coming out of an injury, is not gonna be in his best. I think GSP's ground game has improved so much since the last time. I think he'll tapout Serra in the 1st. Probably arm bar.By the way, I am a avid hater of WWE fake wrestling. But I have respect for Lesnar converting. He craved competition, but was not used to it. Frank Mir is one of the best at what he does, and for Brock to beat his face in as much as he did, is pretty comendable for a fake wrestler. I think Brock's future in the UFC is very bright. I wouldn't be suprised if he got a title shot in a few years.

GSP.. he want a revenge ..his going for ground and pound .. and serra will going to take those punches of GSP.. elbows .. serra need to fix his face...!T.K.O or K.O :)

GSP is the pund for pound best fighter in the UFC. The first fight was a fluik there is no way The Terror will stand a chance and GSP has gotten much much better since the last fight you all saw what he did to Supposdly the best Welter weight ever Matt Hughes he made him look like a bitch. I no the ufc match all real UFC fans are waiting for if for GSP to get his weight up a couple pounds and fight Anderson "The Spider" Silva

How do you prepare to fight a brawler like Serra? I think the only way GSP is going to beat Serra is if he brawls with him and lands a lucky shot first. This fight is in Montreal, Canada, and that’s where GSP is from so he’s obviously going to try and look good in front of his fans. I believe GSP’s style is way too dynamic, flashy high kicks etc, he leaves himself vulnerable at the best of times. I say Serra, pretty much the same way as their first fight.

They got some good stuff on http://www.hackd.org/mma-news.php about the fighters

theres no way gsp loses this one.serra and his big mouth are going downwhy?gsp will prepare for that over hand right and will finish him off a la spinning back fist a la mrinternational

First time they faced each other, Matt got the upper hand over the man who dismantled the supposed greatest (and cockyest) welterweight of all time. George will win the rematch if he can avoid another Serra lucky punch.GSP by TKO 1:53 seconds into round 2. ref stopage.

Back