Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ice_28560

UFC FANS its TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I think GSP is in the best shape of his life. And Serra, coming out of an injury, is not gonna be in his best. I think GSP's ground game has improved so much since the last time. I think he'll tapout Serra in the 1st. Probably arm bar.By the way, I am a avid hater of WWE fake wrestling. But I have respect for Lesnar converting. He craved competition, but was not used to it. Frank Mir is one of the best at what he does, and for Brock to beat his face in as much as he did, is pretty comendable for a fake wrestler. I think Brock's future in the UFC is very bright. I wouldn't be suprised if he got a title shot in a few years.

Downloads
    Uploads

GSP.. he want a revenge ..his going for ground and pound .. and serra will going to take those punches of GSP.. elbows .. serra need to fix his face...!T.K.O or K.O :-)

idiotbox

GSP is the pund for pound best fighter in the UFC. The first fight was a fluik there is no way The Terror will stand a chance and GSP has gotten much much better since the last fight you all saw what he did to Supposdly the best Welter weight ever Matt Hughes he made him look like a bitch. I no the ufc match all real UFC fans are waiting for if for GSP to get his weight up a couple pounds and fight Anderson "The Spider" Silva

Icy gazpacho

How do you prepare to fight a brawler like Serra? I think the only way GSP is going to beat Serra is if he brawls with him and lands a lucky shot first. This fight is in Montreal, Canada, and that’s where GSP is from so he’s obviously going to try and look good in front of his fans. I believe GSP’s style is way too dynamic, flashy high kicks etc, he leaves himself vulnerable at the best of times. I say Serra, pretty much the same way as their first fight.

ididntknodat

They got some good stuff on http://www.hackd.org/mma-news.php about the fighters

Junior Member IdealistDreamerRealist's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

theres no way gsp loses this one.serra and his big mouth are going downwhy?gsp will prepare for that over hand right and will finish him off a la spinning back fist a la mrinternational

Downloads
    Uploads

First time they faced each other, Matt got the upper hand over the man who dismantled the supposed greatest (and cockyest) welterweight of all time. George will win the rematch if he can avoid another Serra lucky punch.GSP by TKO 1:53 seconds into round 2. ref stopage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12