UFC, or WWE?

icravefreshbrains

Mar 20, 2008
which do you like better. wwe in my opinion kicks way more @ss. ufc doesnt have enough action. its just some people kicking eachother and doing dumb submission holds. i would rather watch something fake thats entertaining, than real and boring. which is better?????

WWE, it has more accion and has comedy and good looking people :)

wwe all the way. I agree, even though wrestling is planned out and everything, people do still get hurt and you still have to be in good shape to do it. plus because its planned, there's more time for actual ENTERTAINING stuff rather than just watching some people try to hurt each other with no real reason for it.

i agree with you . unfourtantly wrestling is in a state of decline due to prospective talant going to ufc . but it wont go away , that is why people have to riducle wwe performers , developing talanet not yet ready . but soon will be

I like them both, but I watch WWE a lot more. UFC doesn't have enough good fights on free TV to keep my interest. They only put the guys I know on PPV and I don't want to pay to see it. If UFC had more of their top fights on free TV, I would definitely tune in to it more than I do now. However, I would still watch more WWE even if that was the case.

WWEhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmVfnC38X6_w7iZ8duJ_QLjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080322204350AABWpy8answer this^

I feel the same way and by the way i didnt mean to ask the same qeustion over and over again.

well if u want flips and no blood WWE is for you, but UFC is a hard --- sport! Not fake! So both have pluses and minuses. I watch which ever one is on.

I agree with u,WWE is much better.I like UFC too,but its boring...and WWE maybe fake,but its much more interesting than UFC.

WWE-They have ActionThey have DramaThey have ComedyThey have Fan FavoritesAnd most Importantly.....They have D-Generation-XSUCK IT!

wwe ufc is boring and has no point for me and did candyman get suspended again i reported him like 9000 times :D

Back