Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

help with directv hd dvr's?

my mom said that direct tv has offered us 2 free dvr's and i was wondering if i could record 2 shows at the same time using the dvr. in september my two favorite shows, 90210 and House, will both start at 8pm on monday's(which makes me really mad cause they have the same time slot now). is there any way that i can record both shows at the same time? cause i'm pretty sure i won't be able to watch one show and record the other cause i'll have wayyy too much homework to do when the new school year starts. please help and thanks in advance

Downloads
    Uploads
    If its two different dvrs, then you should be able to record two shows at the same time with comcast, if you have dish, you should already be able to do it with one

Downloads
    Uploads
    If its two different dvrs, then you should be able to record two shows at the same time with comcast, if you have dish, you should already be able to do it with one