Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

UFC 119 thoughts on Chris Lytle vs Matt Serra?

First let me start off by letting you guys know my prediction for the main fight between Mir and Cro Cop.. I honestly love both of the fighters and both of them have been not doing so well lately. I have to go with Mir on this one.. I really believe Cro Cop is not the same anymore..

But here is my question, what are your thoughts about the Chris Lytle vs Matt Serra fight? who you think WOULD win and what round and how...

I say Matt Serra by decision.. but I am very interested in your thoughts about the fight. Easy 10 points..

Downloads
    Uploads
    first off on the mir vs cro cop thing i hate how people say cro cop is not the same or is showing age, it is because in pride they had the yellow card rule where u lost 10% of your're earnings everytime they had to pull the card out for the fight not being exciting, so people where always engaging so they had to walk into his striking range in fear of losing money, and i think cro cop has the tools to win this he has excellent takedown defense and striking i say cro cop by tko in the 2nd could easily go the other way though.

as for your question lytle vs. serra i see this being a 3 rd striking war maybe some ground game not much and like you said serra wins by decision but a close one being a split decision

Downloads
    Uploads
    IDKY but ever sense he Sh!t talked on Matt Hughes I have little respected for Matt Serra. Maybe because everything he acused Hughes for being was wrong I thought and Hughes is one of my favorite fighters. Matt Serra and Tito are my least favorite fighters in the UFC so I hope Chris knocks his @ss out. I think it will be a fun fight though despite what I think of Matt. Thinking about it I believe Matt has a better chance of winning the fight.