Starting earlier this year, my sister has been staying at my place, usually I do all the housework including the cooking, while she spends most of her time doing her own business (a med student and also a heavy sleeper), this became an issue late, not only she shown off the 'I don't care' attitude about how hard I've taken care of the house and it's occupants, she also stated that she hates my cooking, which is very insulting! since she's able to eat them without choking. I'm not implying myself as a maverick cook, but I guess I'm a decent one, and it was proven numerous times when some relatives came to visit me said that my cooking is surprisingly good, let me give you an example:

Yesterday morning I cooked several dishes enough for us to eat all day, she came home at the afternoon with some take-away food,very forgivable since she didn't really know that I planned to cook that day, but later that night she went out again and came home with some fast food. I stored the food on the fridge so we can eat them for today's breakfast. But this morning she went out again and came home telling me that she has already eaten outside, and said that she can't eat my cooking because they didn't suit her taste, she said they're bland, too traditional, and (I tasted them and they're NOT!!), basically she didn't like the kind of dish I made. and she planned to cook for herself, so after destroying almost half of the kitchen, she tasted her own cooking and express how delicious her cooking was in an extremely exaggerating manner like "OMG IT TASTES SOOO GOOOD!!!", I tasted it a bit and her cooking was undeniably.laughable, half cooked vegs, very dried up, not to mention 100% sure she forgot the salt, this came from someone who told that my cooking was bland!

Cooking is my hobby and all I want to do is to keep both of us healthy with home-cooked meal, but I couldn't take her ignorance and enormous ego, she just doesn't bother to show a bit of gratitude that I tire myself soooo much juggling between my hectic job and running the errands, while she does nothing, what should I do? I'm ready to explode right now!

Or am I the one who's hypersensitive?
Sorry for the incoherent rant, today has been very emotional for me... my sister was indeed too spoiled for her own good!