How do I unlock my iphone with a 3 sim card?

BennyBoy1

Jun 4, 2008
I have download both yellowsn0w and ultrasn0w, but neither works with my 3 SIM card, and both work when I try to put my mothers orange sim card in. It says "sim card activated" when i put the orange one in, but with mine it says no service, then when i attempt to select a carrier, for 3 (3g) and 3, it says that that network is restricted.

Well if you are tied to a particular network all you have to do is to unlock your phone to use it any other GSM network. You can get the unlock code through online. Give your IMEI number & get the unlock code for your Iphone mobile .............You also get through online..........I will suggest the website unlocking4u which is doing good service .....you can approach this website.

I have download both yellowsn0w and ultrasn0w, but neither works with my 3 SIM card, and both work when I try to put my mothers orange sim card in. It says "sim card activated" when i put the orange one in, but with mine it says no service, then when i attempt to select a carrier, for 3 (3g) and 3, it says that that network is restricted.

In which country network your iPhone 3g is locked to ? Use Remote unlocking method to unlcok your iPhone 3g from 3 network . You can get it from any of the online vendors like OnlineGSMUnlock.com to unlock it . after unlocking your iPhone 3g, you can use orange and any other GSM sim cards with it internationally .

Back