When were you first introduced to the wrestling terms "heel" and "face"?

Sep 3, 2010
When were you first introduced to the wrestling terms "heel" and "face"?

For me it was when I was playing Raw for Xbox and I saw how are the "good guys" were labeled face and the bad guys labeled heel.

BQ: In your opinion, what wrestling game had the best storyline?
Can you answer this too. It didn't appear in the WS.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aoh7QJdkbcHMFPMcpyQjYE3ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100903122959AADv1B0

i think my mate told me

and the best story line would have to be WWF Smackdown 2 Know Your Role only because it was my first wrestling game and i loved it

I was introduced to these terms when I first came to this site a few years ago. I was a newcomer to the WWE and I have learned a lot of history and terminology from this site.

I figured it out when on youtube watching one of my favorite Wrestling shooters. Then after a few videos of calling the bad guys heels, and the good guys faces I connected the dots, and figured it out I figured it out like 2 months before WWE went PG.

BQ: I think SvR 2009 had a very great storyline when Triple H had a conflict between DX, and Evolution, but I think the WWE Day of Reckoning two storyline with the missing World Heavyweight title was by far the best!

When I first played War Zone. I remember the labels for Heel and Face in the game were "Fan Favorite" and "Rule Breaker".

BQ: WWF No Mercy.

I learned it on the internet (on Yahoo Answers in the Wrestling Section). Someone posted a question saying, ''Is Jack Swagger a face or heel'', and i was like WTF are you talking about. LOL.

BQ: In your opinion, what wrestling game had the best storyline? In my opinion, It was SVR 2007. There were many different kinds of feuds for you to do with any wrestler and it was cool.

Back