Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which is the football team you are most interested in following other than...

...your favorite? Football season is just about to start and I can't wait. I've heard all kinds of hype about just about every team. So I now I am curious about the Jets myself. Don't really follow them but now especially since they are the featured team on the "Hardknocks" show I wanna know how their season will be. But again this is not my favorite team so I am curious what people think about teams other than their favorite!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm Barcelona-Manchester United-Ac milan (All new players) -Manchester city (Y)!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well my fav team is the seahawks lol, but the team i think im gonna follow is the Oakland Raiders because i wanna see what they can do since they finally cut russell, and added rolando mclain and jason campbell!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    my favorite team is the cowboys. i follow the jets too partially because i know most of them since they moved their regular season training facility right behind my high school. but i try to follow as many teams as possible. 1, because i play pick'em football and 2, because its a lot more fun than just following teams. plus, it makes me seem smarter than a lot of people especially on here who just hate on teams.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a Bucs fan so I'll be following them but I also want to follow the Lions, obviously not a very good team but I think the offense got a lot better this year and watching Suh will be fun.

+ Reply to Thread