Which is the football team you are most interested in following other than...

kingpuffy117

Sep 3, 2010
...your favorite? Football season is just about to start and I can't wait. I've heard all kinds of hype about just about every team. So I now I am curious about the Jets myself. Don't really follow them but now especially since they are the featured team on the "Hardknocks" show I wanna know how their season will be. But again this is not my favorite team so I am curious what people think about teams other than their favorite!!

Well my fav team is the seahawks lol, but the team i think im gonna follow is the Oakland Raiders because i wanna see what they can do since they finally cut russell, and added rolando mclain and jason campbell!!!

my favorite team is the cowboys. i follow the jets too partially because i know most of them since they moved their regular season training facility right behind my high school. but i try to follow as many teams as possible. 1, because i play pick'em football and 2, because its a lot more fun than just following teams. plus, it makes me seem smarter than a lot of people especially on here who just hate on teams.

I'm a Bucs fan so I'll be following them but I also want to follow the Lions, obviously not a very good team but I think the offense got a lot better this year and watching Suh will be fun.

Back