R&S regulars: What other sections do you normally visit besides religion and

We did visit the psych section, but there's no activity. When we had computer issues, we visited the tech section. R&S is where it's at, though.

Law and Ethics is my other area of common visitation. I also answer general questions in a number of other subjects, but R&S and L&E are my two main forums.

LGBT (my home), Food and Drink, Video Games, Movies, Health and that's about it.

Top answerer no 7 in zoology(Ireland&UK) me,albeit under a different account.

Clearly someone doesn't believe me.

This is me; http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=Aui2pMVWuuzEH7rZBkYZg.IgBgx.;_ylv=3?show=mSq8ud1Kaa

....and to prove it I will post the name and type of spider I have with the zoology account.

N O N E !

There are no other sections where the non-Christians are so

easily disproved as this one ( R & S )

every other section haha. I answer about this, then singles and dating, and whatnot haha. I'm not limitted ^_^

Parenting and Languages. For me, Languages is for serious answers and sharing knowledge, Parenting is for giving and asking for advice or sharing opinions and R&S is for fun.

Ive gone to politics a couple of times, It makes R&S seem like a troll free zone

Environment/Global Warming to laugh at the GW deniers
Science and Mathematics (hence me being a top contributor to Biology) to explain evolution to those who actually want to understand it and answer genetic engineering questions.

Back