Aside from the hiking up skirt part,would you bring him lunch in a mini skirt...

Guzzler

Sep 2, 2010
...and no undies?
KJ, working out and my having fun with my husband are my hobbies.

I'm a heavily built guy in my thirties. I don't think he'd appreciate it if I took him his lunch while I was wearing a mini-skirt and no underwear. Though I suppose that would depend on who he is. :|

ONLY!!! if you want him to marry you! LOL
if you served him up dessert then thats the luckiest guy I know!
A TOAST TO THE LUCKIEST GUY I KNOW!

Heres to the ladies who come with no panties
to bring a man lunch
may it be fast food or fancy
but the secret surprise
waiting hidden under the skirt
if your enjoying your lunch
just wait for dessert!

IrishBoy

I would if I could, but i hiked last night and before he left for work. He works on the west side and I on the east side, so its not possible. Bummer.

no that sounds like something a whore would do........are there other coworkers around to talk about how easy there coworkers wife is,,

sure why not?????? that sounds hot. Are you going to let him know about it?

The mini skirt I'd do, but the no panties to his job..probably not. Call me old fashioned but I like to leave something to the imagination.

sure would!....have done it..well, I did the nekkid under the trenchcoat thing, but its along the same lines isnt it?

Uh. that would imply i wear undies to begin with. :)

If you do normally wear them, why not take them off? You say it's your husband... so why not?
Just don't ride any glass elevators or go up ladders. ha! But.... is he in an office that he can really get away with seeing you like that? Or are you just going to let him grab a feel and let his imagination work away until he gets home? And... if he is the type that likes you to keep that kind of stuff at home, respect him in that way. this is his place of employment and if the boss got the idea that something untoward went on he may not feel so inclined to keep your hubby on any longer. Just consider all aspects first. If you know it will be ok and you can get away with it. Go for it!

Or wait until the weekend and take him shopping with you, wear the mini with no undies and then let him know at the beginning of the shopping. Then be ready for some fun at home!

No. That's a bit tasteless, I think. Especially depending on where your husband works. Save the freaky-deaky miniskirts and going commando for other times and places. There are other ways to get his ire up during the work day in anticipation for "later."

Back