Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I beat up a boxer/mma fighter with no training?

So there was this quiet kid at school I picked on. Every time I pushed him,shoved him,...he would never do anything back. He would snitch to the teachers and they would just tell me to stop but never did anything about it so I keep on doing it. I built my reputation as a person not to be messed with by picking on this kid. I on the other hand am 6 foot and pretty muscular. Well one day I was messing with him and all of the sudden he went crazy...he started punching me in my face and we got to fighting....I ended up with a broken arm, two black eyes, and I needed some stiches.

Now everyone is making fun of me and the video is all over facebook. My reputation is so messed up. I need to beat this kid up back but how. The kid apologized to me and his mother offered to pay my medical bill.s

I didn't know what to tell my mom so I just told her this kid beat me up for no reason. I gave her his name andshe was looking him up on the computer. Turns out the kid actually has videos on youtube of his amature boxing matches and videos of him in a mixed martial arts class.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not that I believe your story for one second, but if it were true then my faith in JUSTICE would be restored.

Imaginative writing, though. Well done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You deserved it. fgt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hahaha-you got owned. What's even funnier is that you're asking people online on how to fight.

The lesson is: don't f*ck with the quiet people

Downloads
    Uploads
    Instead of trying to find a way to get back at the kid you were bullying, maybe you should take this as a lesson. I'm sure 99% of your feedback will be the same

The long and short is, you got what you deserved.

It sounds to me like you have some issues you need to work on. I suggest seeing a therapist about you aggression problem.

On the other hand, it may be a good idea for you to get involved in martial arts yourself. The only reason this kid didn't pound you the first time you picked on him, is because he was taught that fighting should be a last resort and only used in self defense.

Take my advice. Accept this kids apology, apologize back, and ask him where he trains.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Karmic retribution for you being a douche. Take it as a lesson learned. If you are going to bully people for no reason other than your own personal amusement, you are going to get your ass kicked eventually, and you did.

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe u shouldnt of been such a big pussy and picked on him in the first place u big pussy. grow a set of balls, let them drop, and get over yourself u big cunt

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is karma. You got exactly what you deserve.
    That is why you should never try to intimidate people, you never know when one can dish it out better than you. Take your beating and man up a bit. Being a man has nothing to do with your reputation for being a bully. It does have much to do with owning the decisions you make and accepting the consequences of those decisions. tell your mother the truth first. Then try to treat people a little better. If you treat people the way you want to be treated, you may actually make some friends that like you instead of hanging around because they are afraid of you. Don't be a worthless punk all your life.

Oh and just to actually answer your question, there is no way you can learn any "magic" advice off of here that will help you.
    Join a Martial arts class and listen to what they have to say, not just how to fight. It will do you a world of good and might just eliminate that long jail term you are asking for with your current lifestyle.

Junior Member CecilRyuTaekwondo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Be glad you got beat up now instead of shot or stabbed later. Sometimes people carry bullying behavior into adulthood. When that happens, you may find that your target is a quiet but murderous psychopath. Just because some is quiet or polite does not mean that he or she will not seriously hurt you or worse. The same thing goes for underestimating nice people.

As you get older, the stakes raise higher and higher when it comes to fighting. Little children end up with hurt feelings. Teens and adults can end up with breaks, bruises and jail time. Or paralysis and death.

You cannot fight just because you are muscular and/or just because you are big. Fighting is a skill. Of course, being big and strong helps a lot, but, it is not a guarentee, especially if you, big man, cannot fight and the smaller person is extremely skilled. I'm big and strong. Believe me, there are martial artists who are smaller than me that I would NOT want to mess with in a real fight. Believe that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your solution is simple: stop being a dick. You were a dick, and you got your ass kicked for it. Don't pick on people. Sometimes they can pick back. Accept graciously that someone taught you a lesson, learn some humility and compassion, and remember what it feels like to be humiliated. The problem is with your behavior, not the other guy's response.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast