I have a best guy friend who has been an amazing friend to me and has supported me in tragic times, made me laugh until I cried, etc.

I have a boyfriend whom I love as much as a girl can in high school and we have been dating almost a year. A couple of days ago I was extremely stupid and confused and I broke up with him.

Since then, my ex-boyfriend's best friend has had quick conversations with me in class, he said that I broke his heart and he wanted to know why I broke up with my ex and I accidentally confessed to him that I missed my ex, and he said he would tell him next time he seen him. Is this kid spying for my ex boyfriend?

On the other hand, my best friend has started acting slightly different that usual, and he shares a class with my ex so I asked him to mention me to my ex. At the end of the day, he told me my ex didn't like me anymore and that he had moved on. But tonight my best friend asked me if I think me and him will ever go out. Does my best friend like me more than a friend? Is he trying to keep me from getting back with my ex?

I know it's long, and it's also very confusing but I like the advice I get from Yahoo-ers : )