There's a girl in my history class (it's an evening class at a local community college) that I'm interested in. She sits in a different part of the room so we never talked in class. I was late to class one day, and figured this was a good excuse to talk to her. After class, I caught up to her on the way to the parking lot and asked her what I missed. She stopped walking and turned to face me. Then she slightly shifted the books she was carrying to one side and ran her other hand through her hair starting by her ear and moving back towards the back of her head. She answered my question and seemed really friendly and we had good eye contact throughout the short conversation.

So, could this be a sign that she might be interested? She's a fairly quiet girl, and usually sits and stands a little away from everyone else in the class, and I've only heard her talk twice. It's ok if it's not, I just don't have much experience with girls and so I'm not really sure about anything yet.

Thanks

I don't think this is really important, but I'm not disinterested in the class. I have to drive about an hour to get there, and I hit some construction backups and rush hour traffic. I've been on time every other day though.
I'm also not trying to exaggerate anything. I wasn't paying attention to possible signs at that time (I probably should have, but I didn't) so I'm going from memory, and what I wrote is what I remember. I know that people have eye contact when they communicate, I just added that because it was part of what I remember.