Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Facebook: When you're hiding someone from appearing on your Newsfeed, what...

...does Hide HTC Sense mean? Ok, so I decided to hide every guy I've dated in the last year from my newsfeed. After number 1, when I clicked the x for the 2nd guys name, it not only had "Hide Michael" "Mark As Spam" or "Cancel" as buttons. It also had one called "Hide HTC Sense" Is HTC sense the thing that makes it so I magically always see the people I talk/look at the most up on Top Stories? Or how it knows I should keep in touch with someone? Just curious to what it means. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    HTC Sense is a software on most smartphones that allows them to update facebook through their phones
    and if you click hide HTC Sense, it will hide all updates that were published through
    the HTC Sense software.