I have 5-500 Vicodins and I want to get high (got wisdom teeth removed yay lol)?

RobT

Jun 1, 2008
I got 18 Vicodin 5-500 tablets from getting my wisdom teeth removed and I want to get the high that people get with vicodins, so far only tired and drowsy a bit, but that sucks, if thats all there is to the high then what a waste of money

-The first day i had them i was taking the prescribed 2 at a time, all it did was make me tired and drowsy, dont really see why people want to do it recreationally if its all there is to the vicodin high.
-Today I took 3 at the same time, and pretty sure I was just sober and normal.

Is taking 4 ok? was planning on trying it next, but thats what I was going to stop at so if it doesnt work at 4 then im just gonna stop, but I just want to know why people go so gaga over it. So all in all, 4 should be ok if at 3 i felt completely fine right? I eat as I take it cuz people say they get nauseous if they dont.

I weigh 135 pounds and am 5'5 tall

Your definaltly not cut out to be a pill head, but yes taking four wont kill you. If you want to get high though you should try getting 10's with less acetaminophin. (Better for your liver, and gets you higher)

Maybe you just aren't cut out to be a drug addict. Now stop before you kill yourself.

I wouldn't recommend taking over 2 in a 4 hour period. There is 500 mg of Tylenol in each pill and at one dose, you shouldn't exceed 1000 mg. If you took 4, you'd be taking double the recommended dose. Excessive tylenol use can mess up your liver. Not to mention, you don't need to be "getting high" off of your meds. Just remember that if you take them too quickly, and you start hurting again (from dry socket or whatever the case), your doctor/dentist is going to wonder why they're gone and may question where they went so quickly. Then, you might have to just suffer from the pain because he/she won't write you anymore.

i had got 5-500 hydrocodone for hurting my foot am 15yrs old i have been taking them as prescribed why would u wanna mess up your liver just to "GET THE BUZZ"

Back