Does this type of log cabin sound interesting? Or tranquill? Calming?

coffeedrinker0146

Aug 31, 2010
I have dreamed of building this log cabin in the backyard. On the outside it would look like a brown log cabin. The outside of the door would also be brown wood log cabin like. The log cabin would only be 80 square feet.

The log cabin would have no windows.

On the inside the walls would be painted sky blue. The inside of the door would be painted sky blue along with clouds painted on the door.

The interior would have carpet floors along with a small tempurpedic matrass, s small 22 inch flat panel tv and an iPod dock. Inside would also have mood lighting.

Also there would be curtains that could open and close in the doorway in case you wanted to leave the door open while you nap or read.

The reason for no windows is to have time to escape the world to relax.

If you wanted privacy would you close the curtain or shut the door?

Another feature that is hard to add but is unrealistic is have timed lighting so the lights can turn off automatically if you are taking a nap.

Another odd feature that would be nice is a feature where the curtains close automatically if you set the sleep timer. Another feature that would be if you leave the door open to get air and set the sleep timer the door could close automatically.
This would be in my parents backyard. I'm in my 20s and still live with them.

Back