My long distance relationship?

SparklingH2O

Aug 26, 2010
My long distance relationship spans between Chicago and Anchorage and although I love my partner, two years of this is hard to bear. Several "false alarm moves" to my city (Chicago) makes it even more excruciating. He just doesn't get it. I have told friends, family and co-workers that he's finally moving here, only to have him cancel on me because some business deal fell through. His sister (who lives here) even offered to put him up in the city and help him gain employment here, but he still won't budge. What should I do? I really adore him, but his stubbornness to have things exactly his way is driving me mad. He claims we are soulmates. We met 2 years while he was in my town visiting his mom and we've stayed in touch. Since then he has visited me two times. But I haven't seen him for a year now. If we are truly soulmates, he would do anything to be near me, wouldn't you think? What is your opinion?

if he really felt that way he would be with you one way or the other

sounds like a knob that you should probably drop and find someone who wants and fights to be with you

Back