Will a Telus Mobile Internet Key increase the speed of sending texts?

DJEverlasting

Dec 1, 2008
I am going to be purchasing an iPhone soon, but I am being forced to use Telus. The connection for Telus is fine where I live so my parents don't see any reason why I can't use Telus. However mostly all my friends live in the town next to us and they all say that they have no connection with Telus and it takes them forever to send texts and what not. They have been trying to talk me into getting Rogers, and I have been talking to my parents about it but they just won't do it. Since they are using Telus. So I was looking at the Telus website today and came across the Telus Mobile Internet Key. I'm not EXACTLY sure what it does but by the sounds of it it sounds as if it would increase the connection of the internet, or something like that. Anyways my question is: If I were to purchase a Telus Mobile Internet Key would it effect the my texting? Like if I took it to my friends house in the next town over, would I have good connection and be able to send texts at the same rate it would take from my house?

Back