How can i meet munro chambers and luke bilyk from Degrassi?

i know how you feel , i luvv degrassi and munro chambers plays my fave character eli, i wana meet him too!!

Well hopefully in the future there will be a contest and the prize is to meet the cast? Let's hope that will happen! I wanna meet them so bad also ! especially Munro chambers aka Eli <3

I met him :D
I was sooo happy.. i talked to him
he is soooo nice :) He got back from india like on the 28th, the day i met him :)
He has reeellii blue eyes <3
Again im saying hes the nicest person i met in my life :)

Omgggg if I met munro chambers it'd be the highlight of my life. I am his biggest fan and nobody can beat me out on that trust me. If I could meet him... I don't care if I needed 1000 dollars to do it... I would. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!:(

I really wanna meet Munro Chambers. I have a bit of a crush on that guy...a BIG crush actually. It's really weird because he's all da way in Canada and I'm a black girl stuck in Maryland, locatedin America. Now, I may have a crush on dat guy, but Ima need him to come on over here to America.

I want to meet Munro Chambers so bad. I am goning to Canada and will research all I can and I WILL find him!!!:D I hope:( BTW MUNRO CHAMBERS HAS GREEN EYES!!! U LAIR!!!! U NEVER MET HIM!!!!!:mad: I love his side ways smerk! :/ SOOOO HOTT!!!

i love munro chamber i have the biggest crush on him he is a hot guy;)

ommmggg , its my dream to meet munro
like wow he is my life im like his biggest fan ever
seriously no one can out beat me in a battle
too seee who loves him more
my friends think there fans ahaaahhhaaa
THERE AMATURES i seriously wanna meet him
more then anything i love him more
then life as we know it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like wow , omg aaahh ,
and btw he has greeen eyes aahhahaahaha
i freaaking love him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope theres a contest to meet him
because i would die if i met him ♥
my life
munro skylear chambers

Im his biggest fan ever he is so hot i would pay 10,00 dollars to meet him i would use the money im gonna use for my sweet sixteen to meet him he is so hawt ahh <3 :d

NO! YOUR NOT HIS BIGGEST FAN! I AM! you know what i would do to meet him? ANYTHING ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! so ms. priss you back that train up cause im gettin on! it is impossible for anyone to be a bigger fan than me! he has such a cute smile btw XD :D he is a smexy beast!

Fosho. He's hott.

:D He is beyon hott ^.^ i loooove him. And he has GREEN eyes. Not brown -_-

i love Munro chambers!!!!!!!!! i know people who met him, but i never have): he shots Degrassi in Toronto/ Ontario college he also lives close to there. WHY CAN'T MUNRO CHAMBERS COME TO NEW JERSEY!!!! HE'S THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met Munro chambers before and I'm Not lying and btw I really did meet him and he has green eyes :) he was soo nice ! I got a picture and we talked for a while this mite sound weird to ask him but I asked if he had a gf he said.....NO! :D and I asked him how old he is he didn't mind he said 17 :) and im not lying about this

I LOVE MUNRO CHAMBERS HES A RELLY HOT GUY I WISH I COULD MEET HIM HES MY BIGGEST FAN EVERRR? LOVE U:cool

Back