How can i become a better basketball player?

ILoveYouuuu

Aug 15, 2010
Okay to start this off im a GIRL.:D and i've been playing basketball for a few years now, me and my best friend both have an intrest in basketball, which i love, we usually go to the park to shoot some hoops at least twice a week like after school and stuf but Im really looking to improve. Right now im doing 2 hours a week (training) with women older than me and im currently also training with my school basketball coach, I also play for my school and i think im doing all i can, BUT do you guys know any special tips (that really work!) like how to improve my aim, speed, and my reaction time ect..THANKS :)

I dont really have any special tips but the fact that you LOVE basketball can get you better as long as you have that passion for the game you will continue to get better BUT you do have to practice all the time.....play basketball with people that is way better than you and that way you will get better....when you run, jog, or even walk you need to be dribbling a basketball....train as much as you can! Shoot from everywhere on the court when you practice, try to get in atleast 500 jumpshots a day but the #1 thing is you MENTALITY, DONT BACK DOWN FROM NO ONE....Never show that your tired..NEVER except the fact that another player or team is better than you, YOU PLAY TO BE THE BEST!!!! lol Thats a lil motivation for you...I love the game of basketball....and you can watch highlight tapes of your favorite B-Ball player and develop moves also! Good Luck and remember PLAY TO BE THE BEST, 2nd to no one.....

Back