Cell phones/Telus -> Text message questions?

Tasha10

Aug 14, 2010
Hello all! So I have a few Telus Cell Phone questions. Now I got a Telus LG Keybo 2 (July 9) I got my first bill (August 9). Now right now I just have what I call 'standard bill' it just shows how long my calls were (all called added up) , all text messages in total received then all messages in total of sent, ok. So none of the stuff where it separately says each call made , what number just basicly standard. I was reading the bill, and it said something about getting a 'detailed bill' now for calls I'm guessing it'll show each call individual, with the callers number, or who I calls number, timer of the call, maybe a total of all the timers, & the price. Now for texting it would say the number of the person who texts me, or number of who I text, how many sent & received in total and price? That's correct right? Anyone who's with telus and has the detailed plan could you please let me know. ALSO my other question was, I understand that you can make such things like a telus account. Now if I got this telus account would I be able to view the actual messages that are sent a received, here's the catch. I'm under a family plan, it's under my dads name, him, my mother & I have a phone under my dads name. So let's say my dad made a account, would he be able to view my text messages sent & received??? Is he able to see it online or in the monthly bill?? Those are all my questions, help as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton!

Back