Dear married people, did you argue before getting married? Does the marriage go

ExlMoon

Aug 9, 2010
along? How long have you been married?
Did you argue/fight before getting married?
Are you happy in your marriage?

For some, arguing is a way to understand the person and how to fight fair. If you aren't learning from your arguing you probably shouldn't get married.

WOW alot of people don't like to see that other people are happy in their marriage. I see alot of thumbs down and that is terrible.

For me I have been married 4 months together 6 years and we argued somewhat. I am trying to work out the kinks in my marriage but we are working towards happiness

we playfully argued b4 we were married but nothing serious, been married for bit over a year now, and happy n our marriage :)

Arguments are fine, just don't say or do anything that a month from now you'll wish that you didn't because those are the things that destroy relationships.

I held a grudge against my ex for years because of certain insults against my person that she said to me during the course of our marriage. She later says that she didn't mean them, she was just angry, but I know that sometimes people say what they mean when they get angry. So how could I tell the difference? I couldn't.

Don't put yourself in that spot and you should be fine.

Been married 4 years
Yes we did
I'm getting back to happy land. But our problem was not arguing.

Back