I was thinking about it earlier, and a lot of the dramam @ my house, with me, comes from what I eat, and freedom for where I go (i.e. i am 17 and cannot ride my bike to the park @ night), and how late I stay up. I mean, I am vegetarian, I don't eat cheese, though I am trying a new vegan cheese now. I don't eat mayonaisse, cauliflower, spinach (except for one recipe that is really sugary), peanut butter, and the list continues, for miles. And I'm all for trying new-certified vegetarian-doesn't look remotely like meat-I know ALL of the ingredients to foods. But, I am in cross-country, so I need faster foods (which is funny, I can only eat out at 1 favorite restaurant that has 3 foods I can eat). I feel like I am getting fat ALL of the time, which i have gained weight despite running almost every day for 3 years and competing in sports. I bug my family when tehy trell me what to eat. I get annoyed when they don't eat something, and it is one of my FAVORITE foods. (Like if my mom made it for dinner, you better eat every last single bite-or I'll hunt you down). However, I do have some restraints put on by them. Like, my mom only buys stuff on sale half of the time, and other times she'll just go right out and buy it. Plus, she doesn't care that a LOT of our foods are filled with a bunch of chemical crap. Like if it has 10 ingredients or less, it is good. 20-10, okay. But over 25, I'm grossed out. Half those are chemical!!! Augh! But, she doesn't care, it could have 60+ (I've seen a few in our pantry), and it doesn't matter as long as it tastes good and is on sale. And I can NEVER predict when she'll buy what fruits and veggies (except for bananas, those are year round because I NEED them). IDK, am I a food Drama Queen?

Oh, and explain why, thanks!