Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    iluv2act94

Do you feel that the level of idiots/racists/boors is higher on yahoo answers?

I have noticed that there is a tendency toward hateful clustering on this site. People are spouting uninformed and racist ideals solely with the desire to feel accepted by similarly ignorant individuals, and it wears at my faith in the decency of mankind. I have seen similar behaviours in newsgroups of the past, but the accesibility of this site to people incapable of figuring out a newsreader are happily finding camaraderie here. What percentage of unpleasantness do you generally run into in a given day here?

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry to break it to you, but people aren't that smart... that's why the current economy is in the toilet now; people are lemmings, acting on caprices and emotions, not logic.

Ilu. (:

no, the number and ratio match my general experience

iluvicecream

You are absolutely right, you are the kind of white person I love to be around. Plus you are a cuttie!! =)

ILUVC.J.F

The unpleasantness is present in 80-90% of the postings unless you stay in the categories frequented by juveniles. If you can bring yourself to converse on the subjects of dating, dressing, and school assignments the exchanges seem to be without rancor.

Downloads
    Uploads

I've seen worse.

Downloads
    Uploads

welcome to planet earth pal

Downloads
    Uploads

It's pretty high....especially in the immigration and religious section.

ilovjb144

yeah its pretty bad on here. but they have freedom of speech the same as we do. all we can do is ignore it and realize that no one with an i.q. higher than an ant takes them seriously. if you argue back with them you are only giving them fuel for the fire. thats why many of them do it. its just to get a reaction out of people. childish but it does happen.