okay, invisalign or regular braces?

Rachel

May 13, 2008
Okay, so my teeth are not badly crooked, but I want to get them anyway, because I want them to be perfectly straight. Do invisalign really work ?

Braces because they are less expensive and you don't need them for long. They are aldo easier to get

When I get my braces off I'm getting invisalign as my retainer. But def go with braces I like color coordinating them with the month and event and I used to get blue all the time but now I get rainbow and tons of comments boost of confidence too c:. Braces take longer but the longer you wait the better. Invisalign is if you don't have major dental issues and my friend said her friend had it and it looked horrible on her since she had like rlly messed up teeth.

OK im just in TIME to help you first of all my mom is a dentist and she deos invisalign and wen you first get it your gonna be excited but wen you first put them on its gonna hurt but only for at least a week and braces takes a month to get used to and 2nd wen you eat u have to take them out but braces on the other hand you have peices of food stuck between your teeth and wen you brush so my mom aka dentist will approve this message and tell u to get invisalign
hope my advice works !:)

i think even though braces aren't the best looking things I had to wear them and they made my teeth straight.

I would go with braces, they may suck for a while but they're worth it in the long run. :)

i think they work, but you might take them out a lot (since u will when u eat, brush teeth, etc.)...but braces are "stuck", so i guess the treatment is faster and/ or more effective?

and braces are stronger when it aligns your teeth, i think

Get braces. One, i think they look cool.. and a ton of people have them. They work ALOT better, and its easier to clean. Plus its fun getting to pick the colors u want.

I had braces when i was 12 and i hated it.. Im 24 now and have had my invisalign for about 8months and is it ever worth it.. no one can tell and my teeth look awesome!!! its on the pricy side but soo worth it!!!

for some people that have gotten invisalign they ended up getting braces as well for the fact it didn't work as well. i have braces and after a while you get used to it. yes it is a hassle but you have to look on the bright side. invisalign may also get dirty and and it can be seen right away.

Yeah, my dentist recommended invisalign. BUT-I would just go with regular braces, if I were you. I know a couple of people who use invisalign, and I swear it always looks like they had spit sitting in front of their teeth. Idk, what it is...maybe the spit builds up in the thing you pop up into your teeth??? Anyways, basically my answer is---> regular braces ;)
Hope this helps...

okay so i had braces first and then i had invisalign when they took it off.

honestly I'd go with braces

invisalign seems so much eacher and less pain! ha a lie its painful and when its in your mouth you sound so freaking weird and when you take it off you have a whole bunch of saliva and white stuff attach to it.

it is not pretty.

well i had braces and then they gave me a retainer which was the invisalign and i had to wear the braces for a year and the retainer for a year.

invisalign does work but its more expensive. when you have invisalign you have to go back to the orthodontist like every two weeks to get a new mold thingy. when you have regular braces you can get new colors and everything.

Back