Does this make sense?!?!?!? (more info inside)?

arm36108

Mar 23, 2008
i want......to stop feeling like we are just friends...love...romance...hugs and kisses and pda...to go on dates...to feel it when i say i love you...to feel it when you say i love you...you to look at me like you want me...you to want mei love you. i heart you. i am attracted to you. you make me :eek:) tell me i should.tell me i have no worries.i don't need the label of "girlfriend" but i want to feel like a "girlfriend" not like a "girl (space) friend"WHAT WOULD YOU THINK IF YOU GOT THIS EMAIL?!?!

id think this person likes me and i wouldn't mind all that stuff 2

ummm...me personaly would wonder who it was from because i dont know you

Nothing warms my heart more than telling a Jr High School Student that their poetry does not make sense in the least.It's amazing how you took the English language and turned it into a mass of periods and incoherent bullshit.

i would say ok......................... coughs wen walks by *weirdo*

i would actually have loved that if a girl did that for me, i say thats good ;-)

She's crazy, run far away. Fast. She totally wants to be your girlfriend, and have your babies.

okay, wow. if i was the guy on the recieving end of this email, i would be a little flustered. first of all, are YOU sending this email? to who, a good friend? its very heartfelt, but i think it'd be best to collect your thoughts, breathe, and think before you jump off a cliff here and declare love like this, unless you know that this guy likes you. Or maybe you guys are already boyfriend and girlfriend, and he just doesn't act like it? well, thats his deal, so if thats the case, dump him. hes not worth it. if its just a guy you have a crush on, this email might scare him just a little. try not to come off as strong, and good luck.

she's basically telling you she wants to feel your love whole heartedly and not just feel like your saying things to make her feel better. She feels like a close friend to you and not like a girlfriend. Basically show her and don't just say it. It makes sense to me..

I guess it depends on how I would feel about you. If I liked you and wanted to date you, I'd be psyched.If I didn't like you in that way, I would be a little freaked out. You say all that stuff, then you say you don't need the girlfriend title. PLEASE delete that part. It's obvious that you DO want to be his girlfriend and adding that part will just confuse him.Own up to your feelings and admit you want a relationship. There is nothing at all wrong with that.

Back