Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you flaunt your heterosexuality?

I've heard my mother say that she "[doesn't] mind gay people as long as they don't 'flaunt' their sexuality" I asked her to describe flaunting and she said the following:Having a picture of their signif. on their desk,any form of PDA's (ie holding hands ect) with their signif.telling children under 16 about their signif. when kids ask. Allow children to watch movies with Gay characters Having kidsIf you replaced Gay with straight your would these fit things you've done? How many of them?If you are against homosexuality then how come its okay for straight people to do such things?

Ariquana

I enjoy it

Downloads
    Uploads

The only answers you get will be illogical and won't address the real issue. Sad, isn't it?

Arlene B

Well, I'm gay, but I don't flaunt mine. I don't respect ANYONE who flaunts theirs, gay, straight, or otherwise!To clarify: By 'flaunting', I don't mean having a picture or a simple kiss or hug or a shirt. I mean an extreme show of PDA or otherwise obnoxious manner...

Armand S

I enjoy flaunting myself. and I think homosexuals should too.

Armand S

Wow, that's considered "flaunting"? I guess I have been guilty of it then, by your moms standards.I'm not against homosexuality by any means though and I am a heterosexual.

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't think anyone should 'flaunt' their sexuality, those things are best done in private.

Arman A

i'm a confirmed heterosexual and therefore biased.....i wontargue with her over that....

Ark

Your mom kind of has issues None of that stuff is "flaunting"The thing that does bother me (and maybe it's because I am a prude, LOL) is when people, regardless of sexual preference, are making out in public -- gay or straight, I don't think it's proper -- that's what I consider flaunting, not the stuff you posted your mom considers flaunting.

Downloads
    Uploads

THANK YOU!i am a homo and i "flaunt" my sexuality when ever i can. i tell strangers i am gay, i kiss my boyfriend in public. i could give a f*ck what your mom and others like her think. i'm sick of that kind of stuff. i'm sure your mother is a nice lady, but really you should smack some sense into her!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast