Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Arizel

I am confused this teacher?

Daniel,I seriously doubt you are being paranoid. You seem like a solid kid. You are picking up on something going on here. Lots of people think female teachers would never behave in a seductive way to male students. That's simply not true. It sounds like you are right about this. Try to ignore it if you can so she does not get anything out of this type of behavior.

Armando Hernandez

first look around and see if she is behaving that way towards everyone or just certain kids. is it boys and girls or just boys?what do you mean by flirting, also? a hand on a shoulder and giggling, or sexual innuendo? if it seems pretty harmless, i would just not respond to it. when she tries flirting with you, brush her off a bit without being overly offensive. she will soon realize she is making you uncomfortable. if she doesn't THEN maybe you should say something to her. but saying something to her can put her on the defensive, so you would need to be careful if you choose this route. you can say something like, i think you're a great teacher, but when you're extra friendly to me in class it embarrasses me.if you really feel it's a more serious situation, then tell your parents, and then they can contact your principal. but be very, very, very sure you cannot handle the situation before doing this b/c this can ruin her career and life.if it's just something she does and it makes you uncomfortable, but doesn't seem to bother anyone else, just try brushing her off till she stops first.good luck

Arman2Dito

I have a sister-in-law who is the same way...she used to drive a Spec. Ed. school bus...she is, in every way, sincere, but comes off as maybe a little too nice...some people are just that way...If I were you, my approach would be to speak with your school counselor and tell them what you are thinking... please make sure that what you are saying isn't what you "think" is going on...be VERY EXACT in what you've seen and heard...and ask the counselor if there isn't a way to get word to her that some of her behaviour has caused concern with some students (you can ask to remain anonymous)...I would NOT try to be cold to her, or indifferent...nice people should be treated nicely...just make sure that too nicely doesn't become inappropriate behaviour...you also do NOT want to hurt someone who is genuinely a nice person...there are far too many jerks out there who already treat people with disabilities with disrespect...

Downloads
    Uploads

Well that sort of thing happened to me a few times before so I just ask the teacher to kind of get away or I asked him to step back a little bit cuz of personal space ya kno.If that wouldn't work then I would tell him one more time to kind of scoot back a little bit,if he wouldn't then I would just go to the counselor or principle to tell them that I'm not really comfortable around that teacher because of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12