Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bone

How does God talk to people?

God's word is the place where God speaks to his children you must pray and meditate over the scriptures always pray to God for what you seek advice for also you must continually stay in the Bible and God will direct you through the Holy Spirit which he deposits into the hearts of every true believer, just pray and be patient sometimes God has nothing to say, quite possibly or are you missing the answer because he is not giving you the answer you desire??? God bless you and I hope you get some answers.....also if you really believe you will recieve it then that is where the true power is...

Downloads
    Uploads

Non-existent supernatural beings do not speak. Hearing a god's voice in your head may be a sign of schizophrenia. Be careful.

Downloads
    Uploads

The bible doesn't tell you "how". That's because everyone is different, so He talks to everyone the way He designed them to be spoken to. He does talk to me, but if I tried to explain it, two things would happen.1-I wouldn't do a good enough job, so you wouldn't completely understand.2-If you did, you would be looking for God to speak to you in this way, and that way may be wrong for you.How do you get God to speak to you? Push ALL sin out of your life at all costs, and get serious about not just reading, but obeying His EVERY word. Don't just "go to church", bring God to church with you, so He'll be there for everyone else. Taking this attitude (inside your mind, not with others) WILL bring the results you want. He WILL speak to you, and when He does, there will be no denying it. E-mail if you have any more Q's.Bless you--Ray W--

boneyardben

Exercise your imagination some!Lol!God doesn't talk either, walk,or breath,or feel,... Or,exist!

Downloads
    Uploads

thru sincere prayers..reading the scriptures..sometimes thru dreams .. you'll just know it yourself..i have asked signs too, but mostly it was not effective as a sincere prayer and the above..i know HE is there because in simple ways and the leap of my heart HE had answered and talked to me... the feeling was sweet and peaceful and calm... never the world can give you such... i would never trade it for a million or any amount..

Downloads
    Uploads

when I want to ask GOD something I pry and ask him to show me an answer then I let my bible fall open and start reading. You would be surprised how many times the answer I rite there in front of you!Try it.It's his word,That's what it's for is to show you the way!

bomb3232

God speaks to no man never has and he never will, even us catholics know that, because God is no respecter of any man, prophets would like you to believe that God has spoken to them but it's all just a lie, because schizophrenia has run ramped within religion since it's conception and continues to this day, it's a proven fact that all visions are brought on by some sort of drug induced or starvation, and even the Vatican knows this and they will be forced to reveal the truth one day soon just to show people the myth they have been following for millenniums.

BonBon

God talks to people via interior enlightenment by the Holy Spirit. Make yourself very humble and childlike, and listen with a pure heart and an open mind. Also pray to His mother Mary, the mediatrix of all graces. When God's mother talks, He listens.

Bologna121

you contradict yourselfThis cannot be true I have a strong faith I belive in God with all my heartand but when I ask him to talk to me or give me a sign

Boiled Egg

God speaks to each one of us via his holy spirit, speaking to our conscience. When you hear that small still voice telling you not to do something wrong, that is God speaking.In the Bible God spoke to many in different waysSamuel heard Gods voice which woke him from sleepMoses spoke directly to God. God sent dreams and visions to many.God visited Abraham in the form of man and spoke directly to him. Gods greatness is testified through his creation.Jesus reflected God the father whilst he was here on earthHave patience and faith, continue to study his word and pray.The closer you come to God the more you will hear him.In these last days he has promised to give dreams and visions to many.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12