Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

any good anime series on netflix instant queue?

sadly i just finished watching all 3 books of Avatar: the last airbender and now i dont have anything good to watch, and i would love to watch a anime show equally as good as avatar on the netfllix instant queue

Unregistered
    try D. Gray-man its good but it might not be as good as avatar and heres a list of anime's i watched on netflix:

Queen's Blade (if u like watching only girls fight)
    Street fighter (all the movies that are on there)
    Hell Girl (boring but it's dicent)
    Basilisk (saw only 1 episode havent started yet)
    Afro Samurai (it dosent make since)

theres more but cant remeber the rest i wach like 6-8 episodes if i dont play games on the xbox and just watch netflix and i seen most of the movies on there and listin to them when im on the pc so its boring on where i live (aka. the sticks) ((the sticks mean small town around a small forest))

Unregistered
    I really loved Ouran High School Host Club if you are into comedies. Mushi-Shi was okay, but it was really boring. D.Gray Man is good if you like Science Fiction. There is also Soul Eater If you are into fantasy/ Halloween. Fruits Basket is also on there, which I heard was good, but I really know nothing about. (I LURVE AVATAR!!! *O*)

Unregistered
    I LOVE Ouran High school Host Club.
    Fruits Basket is also very good.
    Trinity Blood is decent...but the ending wasnt very good.
    Darker than Black is good...its a little confusing...but it explains everything by the end.

I know Full Metal Alchemist is on there but I have only watched a couple episodes.
    I also like Devil May Cry.

Unregistered
    i say Full metal alchemist and fullmetal alchemest brother hood(even tho only first 2 are availible on it so far.) sekirei is another good one like queens blade. then theres claymore really great one. the highschool host club is funny as hell. thats about it iv wacthed alot of them but thoso are the best
    wacthing basilisk now not sure if its good or not. FMA, FMAB and claymore are the best ones there.

Unregistered
    FMA, FMAB, Claymore, Corpse Princess & D Grey man.

Unregistered
    witchblade
    speed grapher
    darker than black
    d grey man
    dragonaut
    full metal alch
    mu shi shi
    eden of the east
    and im out of the good ones in my mind there is a few more but i cant think of em lol goodluck im now searching for a new one to watch just finished up eden of the east, i liked it kinda short but it was very interesting.

Unregistered
    Im watching Fruits Basket and I like it alot. I also like Ouran Highschool host club. It was hilarious

Unregistered
    Claymore, witchblade, spice and wolf, FMA, not brotherhood brotherhood is a remake and the first one is better, burst Angle,Soul Eater, and Trinity Blood

Unregistered
    i watched alot but my favorites are corpse princess, ouran host club, soul eater, darker than black, kaze no stigma, fruits basket, dragonaut, full metal panic, eden of the east, and shuffle.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast